Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

here + there


Sadly my time in Australia is drawing to a close. I am ineligible for any further visas and I must return home to the Isle of Man in 4 weeks time. My heart aches to leave, but I'm excited to explore new opportunities overseas.

I have lived here for 5 and a half years, first in Melbourne, then the Gold Coast. I came here with a head full of dreams of becoming an artist, but with little direction as to how to get there. I will leave having fulfilled those dreams and I will carry these skills with me to continue and grow my arts practice, wherever that may be.

Join me to celebrate or commiserate on Saturday 2 March when Megan Puls and I open Ebb Tide at Clay Art Benowa!
Doors open from 3pm, official opening by Stephanie Outridge Field at 4pm.
Let the champagne flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you in advance if you are leaving a comment! If you leave your email address, you might get a nice reply from me!